There is SO MUCH to tell you, so lets talk!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!




I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your significant other. May there be lots of romance tonight and may some of you, who knows, even get lucky!



Cabbage always has a heart;
Green beans string along.
You're such a cute tomato,
Will you peas to me belong?
You're the apple of my eye,
You know how much I care;
So lettuce get together,
We'd make a perfect pear.
Something's sure to turnip
To prove you can't be beet;
So, if you carrot all for me
Let's let our tulips meet.
Don't squash my hopes and dreams,
Bee my honey, dear;
Or tears will fill potato's eyes,
While sweet corn lends an ear.
I'll cauliflower shop and say,
Your dreams are parsley mine.
I'll work and share my celery,
So be my valentine.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Love yourself day! I think the most important relationship we will ever have in this life is the one we have with ourselves. I hope your day is blessed with knowing how wonderful YOU are!
Stay warm!
Love,
Heather

Unknown said...

Too cute :) Happy Love Day to you, Pavel. I posted a joke on my blog since your blog's got me in the joking mood! You've got some really funny ones! LOL...jokes, that is!!

madd said...

PAVEL!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I was thinking of you..have a great day and hope you get lots of XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX..:)..m

Sweet and Salty said...

hmbt: As you know, I'm in the process of being single again and I've had a lot of time alone to reflect on this. Perhaps if I had known myself better I might have been a better husband, but I do know it's important to treat yourself right and it IS important to understand ourselves.

Chrissy: Loved your definitions and your blog!

Actonbell: Thanks for stopping by. Have a good one yourself!

Madd: Miss you, girl! Hope you're well and that you have a wonderful time today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Pavel...cute poem! :)

Anonymous said...

now that's what i call a charming Valentine's Day Greeting! and a "vegetarian" one, at that!

Happy Heart Day, dear Pavel, hope it's as sweet as you are! xox

Carrie said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope you had a good day and didn't eat too much chocolate!!

HUGS!! and much love to you!!

Sweet and Salty said...

Amber: Hope you had a good one!

Neva: Neva? I knew a Neva once. She went by the name "Puppytoes." But it couldn't be the SAME neva, could it? (smile)
j/k
A Vegetarian Poem, just for you! Hope you had a great time with your hubby.

Pinky: There is NO SUCH THING as too much chocolate! lol