There is SO MUCH to tell you, so lets talk!!!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Incredible Polymer Clay Babies...


I know that a lot of the folks who visit my blog are great artists who work with different things.
Click on the above picture and check out this artist's website where she makes these incredible miniature babies.
I first saw these on a Yahoo video where they mistakenly thought the babies were made of marzipan.
They're not; they're just amazing sculptures...
I imagine they must be incredibly difficult to make and if price is indication, they must be. They run from $99 to close to $1000.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, these are amazing...so lifelike and real that you can't tell they are not real...at least not the life size ones...I would love to have all my babies pictures made into life size dolls so I could have them all tiny and cute forever...and now that they are not tiny anymore, it would remind me of the babies they started out as. Thanks for posting this Pavel!

Sweet and Salty said...

I'm glad you liked them as well. I thought they were amazing and would LOVE to have at least one of them...

G said...

I would love to have one of these - wow! hmbt, I too would love to have models of my babies - that would be amazing (okay maybe a little scary at the same time...).