There is SO MUCH to tell you, so lets talk!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

LMAO...

or "Birthday presents for the geek in your life"

----------------------------------------------------------------

I found a place that sells Geek T Shirts. I particularly like this one:





Of course, the one I really REALLY liked was this one:




Then there are t shirts for folks who just like to Blog:


Not that I'm mentioning any names, but there are some people who would probably love to own this one, considering how they blog about blogging. At least he's aware of the problem and that's the first step to recovery.

Did I mention my birthday is coming up?

7 comments:

Al said...

I saw a bumper sticker plastered on the back of a pickup once:

"YES, this is my truck."
"NO, I will not help you move."

Never forgot it; laughed my ass off.

Great t-shirts, Pavel.

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Those are fantastic! I guess I must be sorta geeky if I found those really funny! ;)

Sweet and Salty said...

Al: I've seen that bumper sticker as well and it made me laugh. I feel sorry for folks with pickups.

Glad you liked the tshirts...

chrissy: We fellow nerds need to stick together!

Unknown said...

Hey Pavel!
Just checking in on ya! Hoping everything's going well where you are! :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Pavel, when's your birthday?

Sweet and Salty said...

Chrissy: Hi there! Yes, I had a wonderful but busy weekend and I'll tell you all about it in my next entry. Hope you had a good one too!

g: I "was" kidding, really. (cough) lol..
July 1st.

G said...

Ooh, another crab - you're one week ahead of me (and well, we won't quibble over the years).