There is SO MUCH to tell you, so lets talk!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's CRAZY around these parts!

Just a quick note to say that I've been really busy, which is why you haven't seen me around much these last few days. I have been hired to play the musical "Guys and Dolls" this weekend and "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat" the next two weekends so between the practices and the performances, I haven't been able to visit all of you folks these last couple of days.

To top it off, I have a computer certification exam on the last Wednesday in July that I have to find time to study for, so I'm a bit tied up.

I hope you're all doing okay and I promise to visit and see what you're up to soon!

6 comments:

Beth said...

It all sounds "crazy/busy" but good.
Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

Keeping busy in a fun kind of way = good.

See you around . . . sometime. . . maybe, whenever.

louann said...

Busy busy busy! But I think what you're up to is pretty cool! Goodluck!

Kelly said...

Busy, but sounds like fun!

Ann(ie) said...

It all does sound cool!! Hope it all goes well. :)

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi everybody! Thanks for stopping by and yes, it has been fun! I'll try to keep you updated and even try to find some time to visit,if I can.